Search This Blog

02 November 2011

What to see in New York in just 3 days

I am back! Promise to go back soon to my tour of Southeast US but in the meantime let's go to one of my favorite cities: New York!!!

What would I choose to see if I only had three days in New York and I had never been there before? Though New York has so much to see that you could be there for a month and and still be missing lots, I have dared to choose some things over others, and starting tomorrow, I will be publishing the itineraries and things I would do, based on what I have already seen, liked and not liked so much…

And if you are planning your trip make sure you visit La 5th con Bleecker St., one of my favourite blogs, It is very complete and dedicated to NYC, with a lot of updated information, essential to plan your visit.
See u tomorrow!


¡Ya estoy de vuelta en casa! Prometo volver pronto a mi viaje al sur americano pero mientras, vamos con una de mis ciudades favoritas: ¡Nueva York! 

¿Qué eligiría ver si sólo tuviera 3 días en Nueva York y no hubiera estado antes? Aunque Nueva York tiene tanto que ver que podrías estar allí un mes y todavía te estarías perdiendo montones de cosas, me he atrevido a elegir algunas cosas sobre otras y, a partir de mañana voy a publicar los itinerarios y las cosas que haría, basándome en lo que ya he visto, lo que me ha gustado y lo que no me ha gustado tanto...

Y si estáis planeando vuestro viaje no dejéis de visitar el blog La 5th con Bleecker St., desde luego uno de mis favoritos. Se trata de un completísimo blog dedicado a Nueva York con muchísima información y muy actualizada sobre la gran ciudad, imprescindible para planificar vuestra visita. 
¡Hasta mañana!



No comments:

Post a Comment