Search This Blog

03 July 2011

Welcome!

Hi everyone and welcome to the first post of this blog!
For many years I have found other people's blogs and forums so useful to plan my travels and holidays that I have decided to share what I have learnt while travelling in this blog. I will be publishing tips, itineraries, ideas and some travel inspiration in general, and really hope that it will be useful for any travel lover looking for a new destination.
Since I live in Spain many of my suggestions will be related to this country and my idea is to publish both an English and a Spanish version of every post. Enjoy yourselves!


¡Bienvenidos a la primera entrada de mi blog!
Durante mucho tiempo me han servido muchísimo los blogs y comentarios en foros de otras personas a la hora de pensar en próximas vacaciones, así que he decidido compartir yo también lo que he aprendido viajando en este blog. Publicaré ideas, itinerarios e inspiración sobre distintos sitios a los que viajar, y espero que sean útiles para todos lo que busquéis un nuevo viaje. Como vivo en España muchas de mis sugerencias tendrán que ver con mi país y mi idea es publicar cada entrada en dos versiones, inglesa y española.¡Disfrutadlo!

No comments:

Post a Comment